Texas Employment Litigation Lawyers
At DLS, we represent employers and employees in litigation surrounding the employer-employee relationship. Our thorough approach to documentation and case preparation help to give us a powerful edge over our competition, whether in the courtroom or at the negotiating table.
We are an experienced litigation firm whose proactive posture when dealing with these cases can even end the dispute before a suit is ever filed. At DLS, we represent employers and employees in litigation related to:
- Title VII matters: Title VII prohibits discrimination by covered employers on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Wrongful discharge or retaliatory discharge suits
- Workers’ compensation
- Age discrimination
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) / wage and hour claims
- Non-compete enforcement
- Breach of Contract / Employment contract disputes
- Executive compensation agreements
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) suits
- Violation of intellectual property, trade secrets, or confidentiality agreements
We also advise clients who are employers on appropriate employment policies needed to fully define the relationship between employer and employee in an effort to foster clear, concise rules that prevent future liability.
The employer-employee relationship is often complex. Thorough research and preparation is required to be successful in any employment dispute. Don’t wait for a suit to be filed against you. When a potential issue arises, please contact us to discuss your options.