Vanessa L. Pierce
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- State Bar of Texas, 2014
- U.S. Southern District of Texas, 2015
- U.S. Eastern District of Texas, 2017
- J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law (2014)
- International Law Review Association – NAFTA Reporter
- B.A., magna cum laude, Philosophy, Advertising, Public Relations, TCU (2011)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- ADL Glass Leadership Institute, Class of 2019
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Leadership Academy, Class of 2018
- American Trade News Highlights for Summer, 2013: The Rise of the Investor-State Suit and The Call For Reform, 19 L. & Bus. Rev. Am. 3 (2013).
- American Trade News Highlights for Fall, 2013: The Chilling Effect of COOL on the Livestock Trade of Mexico, Canada, and the United States, 19 L. & Bus. Rev. Am. 569 (2013).
- American Trade News Highlights for Winter, 2013: Costco Cashews – How Much Roasting Makes them American for Purposes of NAFTA Preferential Tariff Treatment by Canada?, 20 L. & Bus. Rev. Am. 149 (2014).
- American Trade News Highlights for Spring, 2014: Promises Kept and Promises Broken – NAFTA at Twenty, 20 L. & Bus. Rev. Am. 363 (2014).